Self consolidating concrete formwork pressure
• Host a pre-pour meeting to outline the pumping procedure and responsibilities of all crew members involved in the pour.*Note: KING’s technical staff is available for pre-pour meetings or on-site consultations, in order to help contractors achieve a successful concrete repair.• Valves should be spaced at a maximum distance of 600 mm (2 ft) in both the horizontal and vertical directions of the formwork.
In addition, the correlation between the formwork pressure response and the loss of slump flow is derived, providing an approximate method to estimate the reduction in formwork pressure.
TY - JOURT1 - Effect of mineral admixtures on formwork pressure of self-consolidating concrete AU - Kim, Jae Hong AU - Beacraft, Mark AU - Shah, Surendra P.
If necessary 13 mm (½ inch) plastic tubing can be placed at extremely high points, to ensure that the air is pushed out of the form.
• Minimum hose and valve sizes should be 38 mm (1½ inches) for MSS6 SCC Concrete and 50 mm (2 inches) for MS-S10 SCC.
• Ensure that constant communication between the pump operator and the individual responsible for valve and hose placement can be maintained.
• Fill the formwork with water prior to pumping, in order to check for water tightness and to saturate the parent concrete and formwork.
• The entire section of self-consolidating concrete should be pumped in one pour, without stopping.
This procedure will help the concrete already in the formwork from losing slump flow before the formwork is completely filled.
• Different types of valves can be used to connect hoses to the formwork, although the most common type is the guillotine valve which can be seen in Figure 1.Tags: Adult Dating, affair dating, sex dating