San luis obispo dating site

Males had a median income of ,157 versus ,486 for females. About 4.5% of families and 6.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 7.3% of those under age 18 and 6.5% of those age 65 or over.San Leandro has long been home to many food processing operations, and is home to many corporate businesses such as Jan Sport, The North Face, Ghirardelli, OSIsoft, Otis Spunkmeyer, and a Coca-Cola plant.Ward and William Heath Davis, laid out the town site that would become San Leandro, bounded by the San Leandro Creek on the north, Watkins Street on the east, Castro Street on the south, & on the west by the longitude lying a block west of Alvarado Street.

san luis obispo dating site-68

The San Leandro Hills run above the city to the northeast.

In the lower elevations of the city, an upper regionally contained aquifer is located 50 to 100 feet (15 to 30 m) below the surface.

Both were located along El Camino Viejo, modern 14th Street / State Route 185.

The smaller, Rancho San Leandro, approximately 9,000 acres (3,600 ha), was given to José Joaquín Estudillo in 1842.

Shallow groundwater generally flows to the west, from the foothills toward San Francisco Bay.

Shallow groundwater is contaminated in many of the locales of the lower elevation of the city.

There were 1,706 (5.6%) unmarried couples, and just 326 (1.1%) same-sex couples.

8,228 households (26.8%) were made up of individuals and 3,128 (10.2%) had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. There were 20,514 families (66.8% of all households); the average family size was 3.36. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 89.5 males.

The population density was 5,423.8 people per square mile (2,094.1/km²).

The racial makeup of San Leandro was 31,946 (37.6%) White, 10,437 (12.3%) African American, 669 (0.8%) Native American, 25,206 (29.7%) Asian, 642 (0.8%) Pacific Islander, 11,295 (13.3%) from other races, and 4,755 (5.6%) from two or more races.

The county seat was then re-established in the town of Brooklyn (now part of Oakland), California in 1872.

Tags: , ,